- Founded in 2012 , CGTSA is located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- As a private sector, CGTSA is chaired and managed by a committee consisted of 7 qualified and specialized university faculty.
- More than 100 famous scientists , thinkers, politician , and journalists from different countries have participated in CGTSA publications.
- CGTSA publications have been translated to more than four global languages.
- The main objectives of CGTSA are :
1- Revealing the suspicions raised by the political, intellectual and media institutions in the West about the issues discussed in CGTSA publications.
2- Presenting sufficient answers for all religious, societal, and political suspicions raised by Western institutions.
3- introducing facts about Saudi Arabia and its religious, political, and societal issues to those seeking truth and subjectivity.